Patient Forms in Albany, NY
Start your visit to us from home and save time by filling out your forms in advance. You can also find valuable information here about our financial and privacy policies (HIPAA). The Williams Center takes your privacy very seriously as your care provider.
- General Patient Information
- Patient Medical & Health History
- Computerized Imaging Consent
- Notice of Privacy Practices (HIPAA) – Acceptance
- Photo Release Form (Educational Purposes Only)
- Financial Policy Agreement
Out-Of-Town Patients: Travel To Us
Dr. Edwin Williams, founder of The Williams Center Clinics, answers your questions about how to travel to us for your procedure:
“Because our doctors are highly specialized, we have become an international destination and a lot of patients will travel to come see us. One of the questions is, “How do I get to you?”. There are a lot of different options.”
- We have a clinic in Latham, New York, which is near Albany, NY.
- We see patients in New York [Manhattan].
- We can see patients by Facetime.
- We also see patients in our St. Thomas destination.
- Our surgery centers are located in Latham, NY, and in St. Thomas [USVI]. They are fully accredited ambulatory surgery centers, standing separate from the hospital with all the accreditation, but it offers a much more private experience for the patient and customized care, and that’s why patients will often travel to us to use our clinics.
“There are people who may want to come here by plane (commercial). We have patients who often use a combination of ground transportation and rail or train, and then we also have an arrangement with a private pilot for those who want to fly a few hours from [within] the States or same to our St. Thomas location. The best thing to do is just pick up the phone and call one of our Patient Care Coordinators, and they can walk you through this process. We do this on a very regular basis.” – Dr. Edwin Williams III